Tuesday, January 11, 2011

3 WISHES

If I was given three wishes, I wonder what they would be? I had so many wishes that I dreamed they would become true. First and foremost, I terribly wish that my mother will get well and healthy again. Even though she’s at the age of 43, she had suffered from heart disease. Actually, she has this heart disease since she was young. However, she can still lead a healthy life. The doctors said that they cannot detect any problems with her heart. That’s why not like other patients, she can still lead a normal life, get married and have four kids. Everything started last year. I was very happy when I heard the good news that we were going to have a new soul in our family. My mother was going to have a baby! However, after almost seven month she carried her baby, a sad incident happened. I’ll never forget the day when she came home from work, she started vomiting. It was not usual like any other pregnant women. Then she screamed because her stomach hurt. I could feel that she’s in so much pain. My dad brought her to the hospital. I kept praying that nothing bad will happen. After a few days in the hospital, my siblings and I heard the news that my mum had delivered a baby. It was a baby boy! We were so excited. She’d delivered my brother at the ICU. I really wish that I could have a younger brother and I did have one but not for so long. I couldn’t even see my brother when he was born. Suddenly, everything turned out wrong. After four days, my brother had died because of his premature born. My mum was in a critical state and she had to stay in the ICU for twelve days. It was a really tough moment for us. Luckily, she survived but she hadn’t fully recovered from her pain. About a month ago, my mum did a check up and the doctor said her heart was not at the normal position. I really wish that her heart will become normal again. I can’t bare to see her in pain.
Beside that, I wish that I’m a billionaire. There are so many things that you can do when you become a billionaire, isn’t it? With that large amount of money, I can travel all over the world. I can go for ‘Haji’ with my family. I also can go to any places that I want to go such as Paris, Korea, Rome and many more. I can learn their cultures, beliefs and lifestyles. Furthermore, I can buy a big house for a comfortable living. I’m a Liverpool die hard fan. With the money, I can buy everything that’s connected to Liverpool fc. As a conclusion, everything in the world today needs money. Even if you need to go to the public toilet, you still need to have money, right?
Last but not least, I wish that I can do so many things in life. I want to have a good profession and a big and happy family. I’m not greedy to do so many things in life but at least, when I’m at my last breath I will not regret myself. At that moment, I will thank God for letting me live. I don’t want to waste my life for nothing. I’ll think back of all the things I did in my life before I die.
I think I’d list all my main three wishes. I really wish that all my wishes come true and I’ll be very thankful :)
-fn-


No comments:

Post a Comment