Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MYSELF, LIFE, LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

I was born to the world with my first loudest cry on 18th November 1994. My name Nur Farah Najihah was given by my two angles that is my “Mama and AYAH”. I am proud of my name:) I’m just an ordinary girl who’s still searching for the meaning of life. The world is an adventurous journey which is full of ‘UPS’ and ‘DOWNS’.There is a lot of consequences and i don’t know if I can excel in life but i will never give up. I guess I still have a lot to learn. To me, life is colourful. It contains love, adventure, joy and there’s a lot more of words that can describe about life but I can only think of these three words. How pathetic I am:P I have the persons that i love that is my FAMILY and FRIENDS to colour up my empty life and guide me to the right path. Sometimes, things cannot happen as what we expect it to be. I don’t really know what i want to be in the future. My mum wants me to be a doctor and I guess that’s why I study Biology in school. I want to end up as a poetry or a singer because I have a passion on poetry, music and etc. I want the world to know about my stories, my feelings and what’s really going on in my life through poems and songs.  I need to fight for my dreams. I’m just a simple girl who wants to break out and show the world what I can do and who I can be. Nobody’s perfect because no one has a perfect background and life.
            
   I want to make my mama proud of me. To me, she’s my everything. She’s my hero and role model. Yeah, it’s true sometimes we quarrel about somethings. But then I realized that she mad for some reasons. She wants me to have a good life in the future and succeed.
          
                    
I’ve made a lot of friends. But still, I can’t find whats the real meaning of FRIENDSHIP. But I know ‘a good friend, will never left their friends behind’. I have good friends who can accompany me and cheer me up. They can be a good listener and motivator. FRIENDSHIP is like a big ship. Once it sinks, it will be bury. I don’t really believe in ‘Forever Friendship’. I’m still searching for a true friend but I cannot find that person yet.
               
  What can I describe about LOVE? Love is a feeling or emotion that passes by in a person’s life. Love sometimes can be joyful, painful, hopeful but most of the time, love can make every HOMOSAPIENS on this earth to be happy. That’s why people always searching for love because without love, you will end up with loneliness. Love may hurt you but you can be addicted to it. Love can be towards family, friends, a boy or a girl but most important love is the love to GOD because He will always be there for you somewhere, somehow and whenever you need Him. Whenever you feel that there’s no more love in this world, just think of GOD and everything will be just fine.
  That’s all for my introduction, and I will continue writing on the next post^_^
-fn-

No comments:

Post a Comment